Here are 5 reasons to start now on making your own cookbook:
- It will save a lot of money. American families averaged $830 in Christmas presents last year. With our software, plus printing and binding and maybe a recipe binder or two, you can still come in at under $85 and have gifts for 7-10 people! That's around $8/person. And it won't be a "cheap" gift--it'll be something sincere and heartfelt!
- Making a cookbook as a Christmas gift is pretty easy. Get our cookbook software (Matilda's Cookbook Software), type up your recipes, add some photos, select a template and print. Stick them in our recipe binders or have them spiral bound at a local photocopy shop for a few dollars (or do both--the nice binder for the real cooks and spiral bound for everyone else).
- It does take a little time though to do it right. You'll want to pick through your recipes, collect recipes from others in the family, get photos if you want them. Do you really want to be doing this in December with everything going on? Do it now and save yourself the headache.
- It will be something everybody will talk about. You've just made something that is filled with memories of great meals. You WILL hear somebody say, "I haven't had that in ages!"
- It will be a family tradition. A few years from now others will have used your cookbook and have suggestions to add. Add them in, hit print, and voila, another year of Christmas presents covered!
We've had thousands of great stories from our customers who have put together their own family cookbook, and you can do it to. Get started with our software and plan for a really fun Christmas present!
Cookbook Software Prints Your Family Cookbook For Free At Home
- 27 cookbook templates included
- Add recipe & family photos
- Add a table of contents
- Easy to use for grannies & gurus
- Alphabetizes recipes for you
- Print as often as you want for FREE
- Free trial
Matilda's Fantastic Cookbook Software is more than just an incredibly easy way to make all of your recipes look fantastic. You can also use it to:
• Quickly select a front cover that makes your book pop out.
• Build a recipe table of contents with one click of a button.
• Create a mini-family tree by documenting all the biographies in your family.
• Know exactly who's birthdays are in April.
• Design a back cover so you can thank the cast of thousands who helped you put it together.
Best of all, you can print it out on your home computer as many times as you want for free!
Easy to use!
Focus on your recipes, not on the software. Matilda works great for grannies and gurus. Install it and within minutes you'll be on your way. Many of our customers have used Matilda as an fun, stress-free way to learn how to use a computer.
It features 27 different print templates, including a variety of religious, cultural and design themes.
Your printed cookbook will feature: Front cover, Table of Contents, Recipes, Address Book, Biography/Family Tree, Birthday Calendar, Back Cover. All sections will reflect any of the 27 layouts you choose. 100+ free recipes included. Samples of templates and a video demo are at the Cookbook People website.
Compatable with Windows 10, 8/7/Vista/XP. Will run without internet access.
This cookbook software also features a measurement converter, a recipe card printer, and the ability to easily make custom cookbooks with your own front cover and custom pages.
• Make a family cookbook. Write a cookbook, organize a cookbook and print a cookbook with this easy-to-use
• Extremely easy to use. Designed for grandma or guru. Great for family reunions.
• Layout is automatic. Just type in recipes, select a design, and hit print.
• 27 design layouts. Large & small type sizes.
• Bonus: Print an address book, birthday calendar, family tree
The software is designed to be incredibly easy, making it an ideal product for somebody looking to learn how to use a computer. Yet it has so many features that even advanced users will enjoy its versatility. Please note that all software sales are final.
Recipes can be organized by type, such as Cookies or Salads
Print to match our
The following are more than
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.