All the Recipe Binders We Love
Half page binders are more common because they are:
- Lighter weight and take up less shelf space
- Use the more common 4x6 card format and standard 8.5x11in paper cut in half to 5.5x8.5in.
- Are great for smaller recipe collections
Full page binders are fantastic solutions for more accomplished cooks because they:
- Support twice as many recipes and have a real feeling of quality when given as a gift
- Can easily fit full 8.5x11 sheets of paper, as well as large magazine clippings.
- Can fit larger 5x7in recipe cards as well as 4x6 recipe cards
Our cookbook software prints a family cookbook that can be placed inside either the full page or half page binders.