Cookbook page protectors in half page format:
Includes 50 half page-size recipe booksheet protectors (for 5.5"x8.5" paper, or a standard sheet of paper cut in half) designed to work with our half page cookbook software templates and our half page binders. Easily slide the pages into the top of the page protector. Overall size 8 1/2" high x 5 3/4". Overall width is 6 1/2" including side strip.
These are made from Heavyweight Polypropylene and are Archive quality & Acid Free, meaning that they are designed for long-term storage and won't lift off ink from printed pages like cheaper cookbook page protectors will. These are thick, solid-feeling page protectors that will make your cookbook look and feel great.
There are a number of benefits with using page protectors:
1. You don't have to punch holes in paper.
2. You can easily slide a page out of the protector to make a correction and slide it back in, making it simple to re-organize.
3. They protect your recipes from spills while you are cooking.
4. You can easily pull a recipe page out of your cookbook while you are cooking without opening up the whole binder.
5. Use the protectors as extra pockets to stash recipe cards, magazine clippings, photos or whatever.
These page protectors are designed for most half page binders, and are perfect for our Half Page Size Binder Kit. The binder and tabs included with that kit are designed to work perfectly with these protectors, so that the tabs stick out just beyond the protectors, and the binder cover sticks out beyond the tabs.
We also offer Full Page Cookbook Page Protectors.