In a single 10.5" x 15.5" refrigerator magnet you have access to the following information:
- Teaspoon/Tablespoon/Cup/Fluid Ounce conversion
- Fahrenheit/Celsius conversion
- Baking pan dimensions and volume
- Ounce/Pound conversion
- Egg boiling time
- Freezer shelf lives
- Guidelines for cooking a steak rare/medium rare/medium/well done
- Guidelines for roasting beef/lamb/chicken/pork
- Dry spaghetti measurement
- An inch ruler
- Plus conversions for altitude, bread, butter, cheese, chocolate, cocoa, corn, cottage cheese, egg, flour, gallon, gelatin, gram, herbs, lemon, marshmallows, onion, orange, pasta, pint, quart, raisins, rice, sugar, turkey, water, and yeast.
Carefully designed to match nearly any kitchen or refrigerator, we invented this kitchen conversion chart to be durable, washable, useful, and (of course) beautiful.
It will easily and attractively fit on any side-by-side fridge door, yet also look great on over-under fridge doors. The tans, yellows and umbers in the chart help it match practically any modern kitchen cabinet from oak to cherry to mahogany to maple to white, while also showing nicely against stainless steel refrigerators.
This chart packs so much information that great cooks will wonder how they did without it.